Friday, March 01, 2013

March new items

 
Yesterday I opened preorders for tumbler cup and alarm clock in my shop, they were sold out really fast, since I didn't have too many in stock to start with.  I'll try to make more soon, but I can't make any promises since I don't mass produce anything...  But thank you all for the interest!
Few people suggested I should make more useful things like that, will definitely start doing more researches and come up with interesting and useful products in the future :D    
 
speaking of interesting...
 
ta-da!   
 
 
I made note cards, but not just a note card, they are double sided, fold-able, with a square envelope!
I had to hand cut them individually, which wasn't the most fun part LOL
but I think they look adorable, especially when they sit up like this :)
 
Total of 12 designs available in my shop now, get yours today!

No comments: