Tuesday, October 17, 2006

+Moon+

I almost forgot I have a blog, wow.

okay....so I am working at Chinese daily news as graphic designer right now.
It's very cool, to see your work on the paper the next day :)
I'm very blessed, because my lead is such an incredible traditional artist (He paints!)
I will be learning lots of things from him for sure!

October has been kind to me.
I love this weather so much!!
October must be a good month to travel as well, Jolene is in Japan, Randy is somewhere in Mexico, and An is in mainland China.
They better bring back some presents! >:-D


I want Chipotle!!

5 comments:

Bobby Chiu said...

awww... very cute

Alina Chau said...

lovely illo!! beautiful mood!

Martin Hsu said...

happy belated moon festival! glad you're back!

Kei Acedera said...

hi Chingyi!
this is simply adorable! I really like the soft feel to this piece :) totally cute!!

jesukiran said...

nice works and Zoo sketches are superb.